Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Heart You, Trent Reznor. I Heart You So Fucking Hard.


There are many reasons why I absolutely fucking love Trent Reznor. His music is fucking balls to the wall, his writing is equal parts smart, funny and self-deprecating without being all pretentious and annoying, and because he's fucking jacked as hell and if given the opportunity, I would do horrible, nasty, unspeakable things with him. "I want to fuck you like an animal" doesn't even begin to describe it. Check out Boundgods.com and you'll get a pretty decent idea of how my id works in his presence.

But all that aside, this right here pretty much takes the cake for me right now (via Pitchfork)

"I'm not Prince or Rivers Cuomo who brags about having hundreds of great songs. And to that I would say, Prince, if you have a hundred great songs or a thousand, how about picking a few and putting them on your record that you've put out because your last several have sucked. Same for you, Rivers. I say that constructively, you know. I might be happy and engaged, but I can still be a prick."

-Trent Reznor

God help me, I think I just had a Schadengasm. Mostly because for me, Prince and Weezer have always been two artists who I've always found to be annoyingly overrated. Weezer hasn't released anything even remotely close to listenable in years, and Price? No dude. Just no. And he looks like a fucking chick.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go celebrate Mother's Day. Best wishes to all the MILFs out there!

4 comments:

Rusty said...

I saw NIN live last August and let me tell you, as jacked as Reznor looks in pictures, it's close to unbelievable what he looks like in person. He's got that whole inverted triangle with the wide shoulders and the slender hips thing going on that just makes my brain short out.

He's seriously hot, is what I'm saying. Really. Good to know there's something going on upstairs too.

Robert said...

I am impressed with your and Rusty's description of Reznor. He can hammer his nine inch nail into me anytime although we're metric in Oz so I guess it would be 22.86cm!
x Robert

Pants said...

I actually like some of Prince's more recent stuff. I think "Guitar" and "Black Sweat" are awesome and sexy (in that order), but that won't stop me from enjoying a good musical smackdown. And I've never been a follower of the Trent, but that picture makes me hot in my fun place...

Jeremy Feist said...

Rusty: Oh yes...And the arms too...Dude's got two tickets to the GUN SHOW MOTHERFUCKER!

Robert: Oh yeah, I'm all to familiar with nine inch nails by now. Both the band and the penis.

Pants: I dunno, I've never been fond of him. Maybe I haven't heard the right stuff though.