Friday, June 13, 2008

Baldwins, Hiltons and Tequilas

I'm hoping those who read this blog (HA!) are well acquainted with Pajiba, right? Oh wait, that's right, no one reads this shit. Anyways, Pajiba is quite possibly the smartest site on the web right now, and guess who just one the Phallic Baldwin Award for Eloquent Eloquence? Anyways, I've been doing happy little victory laps around the house all morning, plus I'm getting a DVD copy of Alec Baldwin's best moments on SNL. This has been a good morning.

And on a side note, listen up fellow homos; we must band together and kill Perez Hilton. Yeah, I know, we've been talking about it forever, I know, but I've come to an agreement with Bi girl Kris over at Pajiba: We kill Perez Hilton, and the bi girls will kill Tila Tequila. It's like killing two birds with one stone, and by "birds" I mean "Classless Pseudo-Celebs Out Of Touch With Reality", and by "one stone", I mean "blunt objects".

No comments: