- My name is Jeremy. I'm sure I have a last name, but last names are overrated.li>
- I have a huge coffee addiction. Which sounds cute until you realise I spend over $1000 a year on coffee.
- I'm gay and no one seems to notice. I could probably ride down the street on a flaming unicorn and no one would say a word.
- I've only ever had sex once. We met on Facebook and he never called me back afterwards. But that's okay because I faked it.
- I also only ever had one kiss. But I was nine years old, and it wasn't so much a kiss as it was me and a girl smashing our faces together.
- I'm 5'9 and 135(ish) and I still think I need to lose weight.
- I am fucking petrified of love or anything that comes close to it.
- I've never read a comic book, though my favourite comic book character is Catwoman, because I always wanted to wear the pants Halle Berry wore, and also because I want to steal a really big diamond.
- The first album I ever bought was Metric's Old World, Underground, Where Are You Now? and it's still my favourite.
- I can't look people in the eyes, and I have no idea why.
- I'm flexible to the point that I can put my foot behind my head and I can... well, let's just say I can do things most guys only wish they could do.
- I hate wearing socks that match.
- I'm a member of The Church of the Holy Godtopus. We're still trying to set it up.
- I can't resist buying things on sale, even though I'll never use them
- I haven't watched or played Pokemon in eight years, and I can still name all 151 off by heart.
- Whenever someone tells me how great The White Stripes are, I secretly think about murdering them in the face.
- I want to work in at least one sexual job in my life because it would piss off my parents.
- I showed up to my prom drunk. My teachers actually liked me better drunk.
- I tend to avoid guys I like and I don't know why.
- Peach is my favourite video game character of all time.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
...Because All The Cool Kids Are Doing It
Yup, there is now one more useless blog thrown into the internet. Whoo! To be honest, I'm not sure where to go from here. What the fuck do I know? Not much. Anyways, just to so I have someting up, here are some completely random things about me.