Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Raining CDs (Hallelujah!)

I'm back at my Mom's house for the week. Yeah, divorced parents, I know, but on the plus side, I get two of every major holiday, so I think that kind of makes up for the devastating emotional and psychological damage.

I'm just saying.

Anyways, I ran out of room at my Dad's a while back (apparently, I'm only allowed ONE laundry basket for my CDs. Jerk.), so I started to bring them to Mom's, who has taken it upon herself to mount each one on the wall with sticky tack. I have to be honest, it looks really cool, but sticky tack doesn't exacty hold up too well, so for the past couple weeks, CDs have been falling in random intervals. It sounds like a dream, but (A) they're MY CDs, and (B) they keep breaking and it's REALLY loud. Beck's Guero and Against Me!'s New Wave fall the most often, although Nine Inch Nails' The Fragile falls pretty often too. I still say it was worth it, but I'm starting to find the whole "Waking up in the middle of the night to the sounds of shattering CD cases" bit kind of annoying.

I'm just saying.

No comments: