Monday, September 15, 2008

Behold My Complete Lack of an Ass!

Warning: This is yet ANOTHER Pierre Fitch post. What can I say? He's very sweet and he treats me well. Anyways, It's a long and confusing story, so I'm just going to cut to the end:

He gave me a pair of his undies.

...Yup. Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.

I kinda feel like one of those creepy Japanese business men who buy used schoolgirl panties. I'm serious, they really do that down there. Kinda weird, but hey, it's not like I can point fingers here. I took some pics in them, just for comparison, but other than that, what do you do with signed undies? Do you frame them? Not sure, but I'll just try to figure out what to do with them.

Anyways, here's a side by side for you to compare:





Quick Question, but who wore them better, me or Pierre? Leave your vote in the comments, and be honest (Unless you're voting for Pierre. In that case, just lie and vote for me).

And also, now would be a good time to remind you that I'm running around in my undies this Saturday, and that I only need $125 to reach my goal. And if that's not enough for you...



Wow, I really have no ass. I have a void where my ass should be. I have one tiny, tiny ass, but it's mine and I love it. So start paying up bitches! Just follow the link here.

2 comments:

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robert said...

Hi Jeremy,
You admirably fill the "shoes" of the original owner!