Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jeremy Isn't Hear Right Now, Can I Take A Message?

Oh Lord, ever wanted to crawl into bed with the covers over you and just sleep through an entire day? Yipes almighty. Anyway, a couple quick mini-rants instead of one big rant for tonight:

1) Maine - Are you fucking kidding me? Really? Did Prop 8 not teach you anything? Goddammit Maine, the only reason people even give two shits about you is because you guys have Lobster and now you're voting to take away rights from the minority? Ah go suck a fuck. Furthermore, for all those who use the Bible as a way to justify their hatred, you do realize that in the new testament, when a man walks up to Jesus and asks him to heal his gay lover, Jesus calls him the most faithful man in Israel, and that Paul's Letters, from which this whole bullshit anti-gay thing comes from, is prefaced by Paul saying that as long as you're a good person, these laws don't apply to you? Or where you too busy being a "Good Christian" to figure that out?

2) Cybersocket Voting - Let me start off by saying that if you got a nod, Yay you! Give yourself a pat on the back and everything for all the hardwork (hee!) you put into it. But please don't make me vote for you. In case you haven't noticed by now, I'm a passive-aggressive-neurotic mess who's afraid of commitment; I'm crap at making choices. If I can't vote for all of you, then I can't vote for any of you. Sorry guys.

3) Cannonball Read - I got my first review up yesterday (Huzzah!) and I'm already midway through my second book, It's Not News It's Fark. The funny thing is, I just realized that Chez Pazienza (Yes, that Chez Pazienza. How many do you know?) actually has a blurb on the back. Small world, huh?

Anyhoo, that's all for now. To play you out, here's Amanda Fucking Palmer covering Feist.

You're welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm from Maine, and it's fucking BULLSHIT!!! It's a hollow victory for them, It'll be legal eventually.

Mareczku said...

Sorry about that Kevin. I hope that you voted. I have big issues with what the right wingers did up there. SIGH!

Mareczku said...

So Jeremy, you have read the New Testament. I am impressed. Did you discuss Jesus healing that man's pais in school? Just want to know. Hugs - Mark

Drew said...

I hope your right kevin,

also not sure if you saw this on youtube months ago Jeremy but I love this guys speech at a town meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIoj0erp0RQ

basically why Maine needs gay marriage, a smart teen :)