Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shut Up Woman, Get On My Horse!


I honestly have no way of explaining what the fuck is going on with this video. It involves a horse, and watching it will cause you to completely and totally lose your final remaining shreds of sanity. Seriously, I've been muttering "Sweet lemonade, sweet sweet lemonade" to myself the ever since I saw it. Might be a tad NSFW, due to a brief glimpse of cartoon horse winky...which apparently is the image that represents the video up there. Sorry about that. Probably should have given you a heads up or something. Oh well, there's no unseeing something like that, so I guess you're fucked, huh?

1 comment:

Manny said...

i saw this a few months ago when it first hit the internet, and it still has that perfect blend of catchy and creepy.