Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Name is Anne, I've Got A Plan

Okay, so I promised that this week I would get back to regular blogging, and I aim to please. As such, I've decided this week will be Review Week, as the Pajiban Leaders have ventured off to the Holy Land know as SXSW, while the unworthy are left on the weekend hijack thread. Also because I'm on Spring Break, so I have way too much free time on my hands. Anyways, the list of movies up for review this week are...

Monday: Race To Witch Mountain

Tuesday: Dead Like Me: Life After Death

Wednesday: Ghost World

Thursday: Shelter

Friday: I Love You Man

Of course, this is open to change, depending on my mood and such. But why am I telling you all this? Simple. For those of you interested in doing a roundtable discussion on any of these movies with me, you can sign up by following these totally easy steps!

1: Watch the movie (Kind of a no-brainer, huh?)

2: Send me an email at notesonbarnapkins@hotmail.com, or by reaching me on Twitter.

3: Leave your email or whatever way you want to go about this bitch, as well as the movie you want to talk about.

Basically, you and me will have a back and forth, blah blah blah, the roundtable review for the movie will be posted at the appropriate date with full credits to you. Interested yet? Anyways, sign up now!

1 comment:

Marra Alane said...

I want in! I'll discuss race to witch mountain with you, as I want to see it despite the fact that I know it will suck. And I'll rent ghost world. Damn, that movie makes me forgive scarjo. almost. And I Love You Man. So, basically I want to do the week with you, because this is a sweet frakking idea.