Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh Shut Up. Baby Animals Are AWESOME.

Little Baby Animals doing adorable things is as Pajiban as whiskey and David Beckham's golden balls (read: his ass). Anyone who says otherwise is a terrorist and must be shot point blank in the face.

Also, I'm super lazy this week. Like REALLY lazy. I'll get back to regular blogging next week. For now: The Cuteness.





And now that I have your attention, Quebec is currently being called the Puppy Mill Capital of Canada, which pisses me off to no end. Seriously, the stuff some people do to these poor little guys is sickening. I'm not asking you to run out and start throwing buckets of red paint at people, just watch the video and learn a little bit about the conditions they're in here.

2 comments:

Figgy said...

Baby animals and David Beckham's ass?

I'm in love.

Marry me?

Lord Thundercox said...

Baby otter.

That is all.