Wednesday, November 26, 2008

100 Posts, Motherfuckers!

It's official! This is my 100th post here at Notes On Bar Napkins! My thanks to everyone who has read this lil piece of something, and a HUGE thank you to my followers, and everyone who followed me since the beginning!

Now, for today's list, The Top Ten Movies To Watch Drunk!

10. Kill Bill

9. Pulp Fiction

8. Thelma And Louise

7. Final Destination

6. Old School

5. Almost Famous

4. Donnie Darko

3. Swingers

2. Fight Club

1. Wall-E

And as a final celebration, here's something to ogle. Cheers, everyone!

1 comment:

Robert said...

Congrats on the 100! but for once I disagree - Wall-E just didn't cut it with me :(
x Robert
PS Are you still surrounded by books when you post?
PSS A fellow Aussie texted me today warning me about the movie Australia saying it is full of clichés and totally embarrassing..