Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You're Not Made Of Tuesday!

Okay, totally random post today. Mostly because I have no energy to crap out another list. Terribly sorry. And for the record Stacey, Zac Efron is apparently very popular with both the teenybopper girls and the gays. This both confuses and saddens me, since he has the sex appeal of a pair of salt and pepper shakers that your grandmother owns.

Now, first off, I don't want to alarm anyone, but we learned something completely new in Calculus today and...well...I actually completely understood what the fuck she was talking about. EVERYBODY PANIC!

Seriously? What the crap? I feel like the entire universe is collapsing on itself. I mean, I suck at Cal, I suck it HARD. How the fuck am I actually doing well at something? This is just strange and confusing.

On another happy note, my CD drive on my laptop, after weeks of shaking, poking, praying, hitting, beating, inappropriate touching, curbing, kicking, punching, biting, teabagging, begging, scratching, pleading and headbutting, finally works again! No idea why I'm telling you this, just figured I might as well.

And also, some more good news. I'm trying desperately to move out of my parents house right now, since me and my mother are currently engaged in some sort of domestic cold war with one another, and it's getting kind of embarrassing now that I'm actually starting to develop a social life, and I have to explain that I live with my mother. Thankfully, my cousin has her own place, and since we seem to function on the same wavelength, I'm going over tomorrow, and if I manage to show her how helpful I can be, I may just be able to come in as a roommate. In due time people. If worse comes to worse, I'll just put an ad on Craigslist or something for anybody looking for a roommate.

1 comment:

Robert said...

"Oh the humanity" - I was there - see me second from the left running like hell! haha
Am I sick because I tried to make a joke out of the Hindenburg crashing?

Actually I watched a History Channel show on this the other night and it exploded because of a second, undetected storm that caused it move violently and then broke a cable, that ripped the skin releasing helium which was then ignited by lightening. Impressed?