Saturday, November 1, 2008

Movin' On Up...

Alrighty, so today we started trying to move our many boxes of crap out of the basement and into the new house, where, presumably, they will sit in their boxes, unused and unloved. Oh, the ennui of it all.

Can't say a whole lot happened. I woke up at 8:30 in the fucking morning, after spending an entire night handing fistfuls of, *ahem*, "fun-sized" (a term I use loosely) candies out to kids. We loaded the entire contents of our basement into out cars, brought it up the street, and threw it in the garage. And then I had to wait in a completely empty house until the guys came for with out washer/dryer. I spent four friggin hours waiting for them to show up, which isn't too bad considering that I brought the second season of 30 Rock with me. Tina Fey, on the off chance your out there reading this piece of shit, I love you, and I want to have your babies.

Doe that make sense? No, it doesn't. But I want it.

I also got to meet my kinda-sorta-unofficial-stepcousins for the first time, and they are TOTS adorable. Seriously, they're like six and four years old, and oh are they ever cute.

And in case your wondering, no Andrew. I was kind of forced to stay in the house for the entire day, and even then, I really wasn't exactly in the mood to go through the whole "Oh, I'm so heartbroken and emo WAHHHHHHHH" bit again. Maybe sometime next week, when I have the time/money/emotional strength for this shit.

Bah. Bah I say. For now, I just finished watching a live performance from Feist on Bravo, and now I'm going t go running for a lil bit. I just bought albums from Girl Talk, Pink and Sam Sparro, and I also downloaded a crapton of free music from Erik's blog, so thank Godtopus, I now have a pretty solid exercise playlist. My legs are going to hate me after this, but seriously, who needs legs anyways?

No comments: