Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's The Eye Of The Tiger, It's The Cream Of The Fight*

I learned something about myself today: I am incredibly turned on by getting into a fight. The story behind it goes as such: It was my third kick-boxing class today, so having finally figured out (for the most part anyways) how to punch, block and walk around, we started practicing how to do all of these simultaneously.

For those of you who think boxing is a dumb sport, HOLY FUCKING HELL IT IS NOT. Seriously, do you have any idea how much thinking goes into it? You're moving around, and you have to figure out what the best way to block is, and what you're next to move is, and you have to pull all of this out of your ass on a moments notice while another guy tries to beat you until you can't get off the floor. It's a violent sport, but it's a pretty fucking cognitive one as well.

Anyways, I'm not sure what it was, but...oh, how can I sugarcoat this...I was having difficulty in the crotchal region. Difficulty in the sense that the damn thing refused to go the fuck down. I mean sure, the guy I was practicing with was pretty hot and I totally wouldn't be opposed to doing the seven-inch pole vault on him, but it wasn't just that. Throwing punches at him, dodging his...Not sure why, but I think I enjoy enjoy boxing, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, literal bloodlust aside, a couple things: Number one, I'm looking into a tattoo, but I can't seem to find the right one. I'm looking for a tribal-style heart to get tattooed on my chest, so if anyone can find or make a good design, it would be much appreciated. Number two, I'll be live-blogging the Oscars tomorrow, and there will also be a new KFM up tomorrow morning too. Number three, NO, I am not saying what gave me the jitters yesterday night. You'll just have to wait a little bit to find out. For those of you who have figured it out, don't be giving it away now, ya hear? To play you out, here's Neko Case with Maybe Sparrow. Cheers!



*Yes, those are the lyrics. No, I have no idea what the fuck cream of the fight is.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Kick boxing with an erection! Oh Jeremy you always put a different take on things.
x Robert