Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yay For The John Hughes Basket Cases!

Hey all. So after two weeks, we finally scored a tower and a working wifi connection. Anyways, since I'm terribly lazy, here's a brand-spanking new facebook meme courtesy of Fig and Skitz about High School!


Did you date someone from your school?

For an all-boys school, my dating pool was really more of a puddle. Granted, it still is, but whatevs. Although, to be fair, it was a Catholic school, so that may have had something to do with it.

Did you marry someone from your high school?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno.

Did you car pool to school?

No, I took the train everywhere. It was cramped and it smelled like cat pee. Awesome.

What kind of car did you have?

I had no car. Sad. But I biked everywhere! Oh, wait, that's even sadder.

What kind of car do you have now?

A bitchin' blue Pontiac Sunfire, official car of broke-ass college slackers.

Its Friday night...where are you now?

Work. Then home. I'm pleasantly quaint (Read, boring).

It is Friday night...where were you then?

At work. Still. Fuck quaint, I'm boring.

What kind of job did you have in high school?

Take-out server.

What kind of job do you do now?

Still a take-out server. I'm going places, I tells ya.

Were you a party animal?

Not by a long shot. If I was partying, who would be taking care of my brothers? Everyone knows parenting is for the middle child, right?

Were you considered a flirt?

Nah, I was the only gay in the village. Who was their to flirt with?

Were you in band, orchestra or choir?

Let Me think...No, no and no.

Were you a nerd?

I got 80's, but that's about as far as my nerd-streak goes.

Did you get suspended or expelled?

Nope. I was quiet and boring. No trouble-making or fun-having for me.

Can you sing the fight song?

Despite having a faculty full of god-wads, our fight song was super gay. I mean really, literally gay. Massive amounts of Vodka have erased all but the last line, which was "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" I'm pretty sure the writers were compensating for having disappointing wangage.

Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?

Mr. Moore. He was the best teacher ever, but he was fired his first year for being gay. For those of you keeping score at home, religious beliefs > Human Rights.

Where did you sit during lunch?

In the bleacher thingies on the side of the cafetorium. I was a book worm, so I read during my lunch.

What was your school mascot?

Blissfully, we had none. Dodged a bullet on that one, huh?

If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Are you fucking kidding me? Not even if you paid me.

Did you have fun at prom?

Long story: I got massively drunk off of a bottle of Grand Cosmo and spent the entire evening smashed off my ass in front of all my teachers. Short story: Fun!

Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Of course! She's one of my best friends, and we even work together.

Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Yes, but only to fuck with the faculty. They are reeeeeeeally gonna regret fucking with me behind my back and making vague threats towards my younger brothers to shut me up.

Do you still talk to people from school?
A few, but I've cut ties with most of them anyways.

3 comments:

Lord Thundercox said...

The fact that the latest survey plague going around conjures up memories of high school is yet another reaffirmation of my belief that it was a phenomenal idea to abstain from joining the Facebook.

(Read: Oh, man, if I had filled this thing out, the rest of the world would get a boost of self-esteem by comparison.)

Anonymous said...

Mr. Moore fired? As fired as Mr. Ugaban. I think he got transferred but whatevs. Besides, theatre kids are cool :D

Jeremy Feist said...

Thundercox: Facebook is more fun than the memes suggest, believe me. That, and the Pajibettes keep it interesting.

Anon: What? How did you know I was in Theatre? Unless...GASP! Someone who knows me! Weird...