Friday, February 13, 2009

TK's 15 Albums

Alright, hopefully starting tomorrow I'll be back to posting on a non-completely-fucking-ridonkulous schedule, just as soon as I can install both sympatico AND our wifi...again. Anyways, courtesy of TK, here's the meme for the top 15 Albums that influenced or changed my life. I would have done it on Facebook, but at least by posting it here, I kill two birds with one stone. Here they are, in no discernible order...

Feist – The Reminder

Emily Haines – Knives Don’t Have Your Back

Imogen Heap – Speak For Yourself

Liz Phair – Exile In Guyville

Metric – Old World Underground, Where Are You Now?

The Dixie Chicks – Wide Open Spaces

Stars – Set Yourself On Fire

Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Fever To Tell

Sigur Rós – Takk...

Wilco – Yankee Foxtrot Hotel

Broken Social Scene – You Forgot It In People

Ben Folds – Rockin’ The Suburbs

Sia – Color The Small One

Amy Winehouse – Back To Black

Elliot Smith – New Moon

No comments: