Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm Not Dead

Okay, Labour Day is done. Finished. I had a four day weekend to restress after a week full of school, and guess what? I had to spend it in the woods, away from the internet, cell phones and overpriced coffee. Oh yeah, this is EXACTLY how I wanted to relax. But it's over, and thank Godtopus, there's not gonna be another camping trip until next summer. Woo-fucking-hoo.

Thankfully, I only really have two days of school this week (tomorrow and Wednesday), so yay for that. Now if you'll excuse me, I have certain things to attend to. Certain things that you just can't do when you're surrounded by family, on a constant basis, and the only bathroom is a festering hole unmentionable bodily waste. Yes, that thing. Sorry to be lude, but it's been four days, and anybody who's ever gone four days without ANYTHING knows what kind of a situation I'm currently in.

Excuse me.

See more Kristin Chenoweth videos at Funny or Die

No comments: