Friday, March 5, 2010

Here's The Deal...

...Diesel and I broke up. Does it suck? Yes, yes it does. But here's the thing: I woke up this morning and the sun was still in the sky. The waters weren't boiling red with the blood of the innocent and when I went out for a walk this morning the ground didn't suddenly open up and swallow me whole. We broke up, and it hurts, but it's not the end of the world. I know this, Diesel knows this, we're moving on, we're both gonna find someone perfect for us, and we'll be pretty okay.

Let's face it here, we rushed into things a little too quick. We probably should have taken it a little slower, but, well, lesson learned I suppose. What can I say? We gave it a shot, it didn't work. It blows, but, well, there are worse things in the world, right?

Diesel's a great guy, and I know he'll find someone who's best for him; it just won't be me is all.

Oh, and one last thing: Facebook relationship status updates? Worst. Thing. Ever. Lesson learned on that one.

4 comments:

Maresa said...

Agreed. I have also since learned not to update my relationship status anymore.

litelysalted said...

They should give you an option not to post it in the goddamn news feed!

Pup Prints said...

Oh my God. You're on Facebook?

James said...

One needs to be in a relationship to actually worry about facebook updates.