Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hug + Cuddle = "Huggle"

I have a lot on my mind right now, but instead of going into those, I'm just going to post this video, mostly because it combines my two favourite things in the entire world: Cuddling and Adorable animals. I've never realized this until literally right this second, but my life's ambition is to someday own an elephant seal. Are they unreasonably large, too heavy to house in an apartment and quite possibly dangerous to try and domesticate? Yes. But look at his widdle eyes! And when he bends back he has little chubby ripples! ...Squee...

2 comments:

Lainey said...

You can also get a cat and overfeed it...Willow (my fat-ass cat) pretty much looks like a blorpular baby seal. Not quite as cute as this seal, but she'll do in a pinch.

Pick said...

Wow ... now THAT'S True Love. Why can't I find a guy to adore ME like that? lol