I think I might have a sorta-maybe-possibly-boyfriend. HIGH FIVE!
No, really, I have a boyfriend (Possibly). We met at work, we talked a little bit, he came back to my place, yadda yadda yadda, and we've spent the last three nights cuddling up in bed. Hells yeah. A couple things I know thus far:
- He loves Futurama and Arrested Development.
- He drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon and Dr. Pepper.
- He's very protective of me. For reals, if you give me 'tude, he will drop you.
- He likes getting his back massaged.
- He looks like Jason Statham. No, really. EXACTLY LIKE HIM.
- He grew up on a farm, and he totally rocks the "sexy cowboy" look.
- When he wakes up in the morning, he makes these weird, sexy growling noises.
UPDATE - Yeah, so as it turns out, it looks like we're sorta-maybe-possibly-just-friends. Well, it happens. Shut it down.