Friday, October 17, 2008

Fuck Me Gently With A Chainsaw...

Well, I caved in and added blogger. I guess it had to happen eventually, huh? This means you can now read about every single meaningless, insignificant event in my dull ass life. Yay?

Oh, and hi to my two new followers, Jamiepants and Julie. Hi guys!

And here's Katy Perry getting a face full of hubris. Eat it bitch!

This made me laugh. Also, plan on reading a severe trashing of the dumb bitch's new video sometime this weekend. I must admit, they're fun to do, even if the videos in question do make me wanna stick forks into my ears. Anyways, until then!

4 comments:

Genevieve Burgess said...

I think we're the same person. As I was driving to work today I was like "I should do Twitter. No I shouldn't. But I totally will."

Just not today. Maybe.

Robert said...

I am so with you on this - her song has been banned on the local gay radio station here!
Oh Jeremy you are such a player now man!

Jeremy Feist said...

Rusty: I know, I caved! It was one of those stupid lil things you look at and go "well, it looks interesting, but do I need it?" and that answer is of course, yes, but I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Robert: Oh my God, really? Ha! Oh, this fills me schadenfreudian glee. The new video is chock full of stupidity an belly-button-high hot pants.

Julie said...

'ello Jeremy!!