Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh Crap, Not Again...

Yup, another complaint post here. I'm sorry, but as of late, I've been given plenty to complain about here. As in, we're moving again for the second time in a year. Yup, I'm currently knee deep in the suck over here. The house isn't bad, but since the housing market is currently in a state of utter fuck-uppery, the only way we can afford living there is to have my Mother's-boyfriend's-mother move in with us.

Oh, and you all remember Andrew, right? He left, I got all weepy and Emo for like a month? Well, we're next-door neihbours now.

Can you FUCKING believe it?

To be completely honest with you guys here, I'm honestly completely confused as to how I feel right now. I mean, I feel ecstatically happy right now, but at the same time, I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that feels like something bad's about to happen. Anyways, y'all better prepare for many a weepy, rambling blog posts while I try to figure it out. Consider yourselves warned here.

Anyways, now for something upbeat here. Last night was my brother's birthday party, so we celebrated the only way we know how: Binge Drinking and Keg Stands. I actually did my first ever keg stand last night, and I didn't even throw up. Go me! The only bummer about all this is that when I was lifting a guy up, I got kicked in the eye, and I now have a decently-sized bruise over my eye. And also, my dad drove came home drunk, which I wouldn't totally mind if it wasn't for the fact that he was the one driving. Yeah, my Dad drunk and drove. How the fuck I turned out relatively normal is beyond me.

1 comment:

meaux said...

Bring it on, my friend--we can take the rambling. Moving is a bitch, I don't envy you there--but I'll be rooting for good things to come from being close to the famous Andrew!

Ugh, sadly, I can relate all too well to the stupid father behaviour. Why, people? In this day and age?!!

Yeah, sadly I was serious about Wal-Mart being the only place I could find to buy music between home and Fredericton. I cringed.

I don't think Alexisonfire is going to grow on me at all, it's just too loud! Ah, we'll see. I'll give it another shot. Hubby might like it, though....

Oh, on your recommendation, I ordered Broken Social Scene (the self-titled album for starters) from Amazon. Should arrive this week. I'll likely try Feist after that, but I have some inexplicable hangup about buying music I've heard on the radio...it's like, if it's mainstream, then I can't like it. However, if she's so good that you married her, Mr. Jeremy Feist, then I may just have to break that rule!