Monday, October 6, 2008

Shit I Don't Get

Fanny Packs

What do you think is going through someones head when they throw one of these on? "Hmmmmmmm, my gunt isn't that noticable. Maybe if I throw this completely useless lump of fabric on my fupa...oh yeah, that's in no way completely repulsive. Come on kids, get in the minivan! We're going to Walmart to buy some Hannah Motana CDs!" Is it weird that everytime I see one of these, I'm reminded of that fake Tracy Jordan movie from 30 Rock? "You kids better stop...'CAUSE THIS HONKEY GRANDMA BE TRIPPIN'!"

Barebacking



Oh come on, it's 2008 for fuck's sake, haven't we realised that shit like this is the reason why HIV/AIDS is considered a global pandemic? Get your head out of your ass already. There are over 50,000 new cases of HIV per year in the US alone, and your complaining about one freakin' condom? Grow a pair. If you really think safe sex is boring, it's probably because you're doing it wrong. (For a better and sexier argument than mine, you can head over to How I Roll for more info.)

Megan Fox


Don't get me wrong, I don't really have anything against Megan Fox, but then again, I don't have anything for her either. I mean whoopee, you have a great body and you can hand in an average performance. But I mean really, I can't be the only one with Fox Fatigue here, can I? The girl is just so...boring, really. And is it just me, or does she always look like she's been covered in a thin layer of pam? She just has a weird sheen to her, I find.

1 comment:

meaux said...

Oh! That IS Megan Fox! For some reason, looking at that ad on Pajiba, I kept thinking that was Lindsay Lohan with a dye job.

Yeah, I am a little sick of her "Fantasize, nerdboys, fantisize! I'm hot AND I kiss girls AND I totally pretend to go for geeks like you in the movies!" attitude. Holy attention whore, batman.

Awesome condom ad, by the way.