Thursday, August 7, 2008

All Your Pain Will End Here, Let The Doctor Soothe Your Brain Dear

Oh whatever, I think I deserve one more post written with heartache, right? The answer is yes. Yes I do.

Anyways, due to the advice of a certain Pie-Atheist, I've taken vodka out of my Broken Heart Cure. The current recipe now consists of Tequila, Emily Haines, and that copy of Destination London I got on sale. At this point, my room is currently littered with used kleenex, though I can't tell which were used for crying and which were Matthew Rush induced.

I'd like to take the time to thank David, Stacey and Sarina, who took the time to leave a little something. And maybe Sarina's right. Maybe I'm a runner. I managed to sneak in a viewing of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind after watching the Jason Cruise/Josh Weston scene for the third time in two days. I remember watching it the first time, and not being able to full connect with the story. Now that I watched again, I really finally get it.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lost
The world forgotten by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned



What if I stayed?

No comments: