Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fuck It. Fuck Life. Here Are Some Videos.

I haven't slept in a day and a half. I had to gradually transition from drunk to hangover, and my eyes are killing me. I'm too tired to actually look for some news about Britney or Miley or any of these shouldabortions I keep posting about. So here's a bunch of videos I yanked from youtube.

Here's the trailer to Zack and Miri. God is dead.


MO brought it up yesterday, so here's the trailer for Bender's Game. enjoy life, MO, cause I'm not.


Probably Bastards takes on The Dark Knight. Die.


Here's a spot from Brawndo. A 300 foot pony covered in chainsaws sounds oddly inviting right now.


And finally, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Everyone you love will leave you.


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go drink a bottle of vodka and wish for death. Toodles.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Vodka? Yucko trucko. I don't believe in vodka. My sweet Jeremy, sorrows of the heart deserve tequila!

Anyway, chin up lil camper. Would it make you feel any better to know you're not the only one who runs? I run; I always have. And I'm 30, so I sure as hell should've learned better by now.

MO(meaux) said...

Hey, thanks for the clip! I will have to wait 'til I get home to watch it...stupid Big Brother software at work....

Ugh, I don't know about tequila, my friend. Crazy juice and sorrows? *shudder* Scary mix. I believe in vodka wholeheartedly, but I believe in gin even more. Drink your sadness away with a Christmassy scent!

Sorry to hear about your heartbreak, and I hope you'll soon find all the happiness that your funny, ironic, charming self deserves. (hey, and same goes for you, miss Sarina!)

By the way, I'm 30 too, and still feel like I haven't learned half of what I ought to have about life. When does a person start to feel grown up, really? Should I? *sigh*

Sarah said...

Hey, I love gin, too! Have you ever tried it with Fresca? I just recently did, in an out-of-normal-mixers related accident, and holy Hannah Montana was it ever good. It sounds revolting, but I swear, you HAVE to try it.