Monday, August 4, 2008

A News On Bar Napkins Pile In A Sadness Bowl

First her boyfriend dies, and now she has breast cancer. I'm sorry Tina, but I'm kind of hoping Christina Applegate wins the Best Actress Emmy now. She could use it right now and Godtopus help me, she was pretty good. (WIMB)

Because today isn't horribly depressing enough, Morgan Freeman also got into a serious car accident. (All Your TV)

A gay teenager who was the victim of an anti-gay beating has died after spending eight days in the hospital. Now would be a good time to curl up in the fetal position and wait until death comes. (Towleroad)

"I'm here to kick ass and drink cups of tea...And I'm all out of tea." Here are the top 10 Most Annoyingle British Commercials (Am I the only one who finds the Cheers Lady adorable? Apparenly, yes). (BWE)

Pop Quiz! You have a house fire. Do you:
A) Make sure your family has safely vacated the building
B) Thank those who helped you avoid further disaster
C)Blame the fire on satanists and picket the fire fighters who are trying to save your shit

No comments: