Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm Retarded!

www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com
Yeah, so guess who managed to fail two of his courses? Me! No, really, I'm a fucking genius aren't I? Between this and my continuing inability to pole dance without falling into a pile of gangly, crumpled limbs, I'm starting to feel like a big ol' idiot. Trained monkeys seem intelligent by comparison.

Ooooh, and it gets better. You may or may not be able to tell from some of my scenes, but I'm actually naturally hairy. Ridonkulously so, actually. Needless to say, I go through razors like breath mints. Unfortunately, my Dad took notice, and decided to take action...by buying me Nair.

...Yeeeeeah.

Not content to stop at just one act of horrible awkwardness, he then decided to tell me by yelling it across the entire house. Despite the fact that I was in the room right next to his. Nice. I'm pretty sure he was born without an embarrassment chip, which would explain his inability to feel shame.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Could be worse Jeremy! Imagine if he yelled across the house "Is that you Jeremy, naked with an erection on the internet?" or “My mate at work just phoned to say he has seen pics of you in gay sex positions on the net!” or “Your grandmother just rang saying she has ...!!!!!”
See - there is always a worse scenario.
Keep partying and better fortune with the rest of your degree.
X Robert