Okay, so having seen the first three of my Top 10 Most Anticipated Summer Movies, I think it's time to do a quick recap of the lot.
- Sam Worthington made me happy in the pants
- Things went boom
- Christian Bale was in it? Does that count?
- Ear-bleedingly bad dialogue.
- Gratuitous shout-outs ("Look! He said 'I'll be back!' Terrific.")
- Plot made shitballs sense.
All I can say is
Wow was this disappointing
- Beautiful, emotionally deep story
- Absolutely beautiful artwork
- Characters were hysterically funny, but still entirely endearing
- So beautiful, 3-D didn't add much to it.
- ...Can't think of anything else bad about it.
- Terminator still sucked though
What else can I say?
Sweet, charming and endearing
And you will cry hard
Drag Me To Hell
- Legitimately scary. No, seriously.
- Disgusting, absurd, but in the good way.
- Surprisingly well-written story
- Not really funny
- Not much of a backstory to the crazy gypsy lady
- I may or may not have peed my pants
Holy fucking shit
I may have pissed myself
You should wear Depends.