Friday, July 11, 2008

Erik in Drag! Zombie Mag! Dancing Fag! It's News On Bar Napkins!



Erik Rhodes in drag looks like Bea Arthur, if Bea Arthur was on the superoids and had a bigger penis (That was my first and only "Bea Arthur has a penis" joke). (Slipping Away)

Behold, the only thing about Meet Dave that is remotely funny. At this point, the only way I'll see this shitty movie is if it comes with a written apology, a full refund, and a coupon to kick Eddie Murphy in the fun stuff. (Cracked)

Maggie Gyllenhaal has been photoshopped into a zombie. Braaaaaaaaaaaains. (WIMB)

Lance Bass will be on the new season of Dancing With The Stars, and will be dancing with a male partner. Nice to see Bea Arthur getting some work...AW, GODDAMMIT! (Celebridiot)

When it comes to the futur first ladies, Tim Gunn likes him some Michelle Obama. I would throw in a catchphrase from Project Runway as a joke, but I never actually watched the show. Yes, I am the only gay guy in the world who doesn't watch Project Runway. Blow me. (Queerty)

No comments: