Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Fucking Hate Nature. Here's Some News. Choke On It.

Just got back from camping, and all I can say is, whoever thought it was a good idea to live in the woods was obviously a bipolar off his lithium. I could go on all day, but Pride Week is starting up here in Montreal, so I have to make this quick.

Pajiba has a nifty Guide To The Films of Pennsylvania, and guess who's a contributer? ...It's me you fucking idiot. Go read it. (Pajiba)

Saying Dane Cook is an heir to George Carlin is like saying a shit sandwich is an heir to the holy grail. (WIMB)

After the third season, Hannah Montana may be put to bed/smothered with a pillow. (E! Online)

Here's the Official Erik Rhodes "Are You That Gay Guy?" Quiz. It's official: I'm the worst fag ever. Fail. (Slipping Away)

Thank you to Sarina, for this handy colour-coded Zombie Apocalypse Alert System. Yes, I spell coulour with a "u", I'm Canadian, you friggin' re-re. (unscheduled)

No comments: