Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fuck Off. I Really Don't Care Right Now


Ever have a day where you just feel inordinately angry for now reason? Well I'm having one of those days. I have no idea why, but right now, I'm fairly pissed off for no discernible reason, and anyone who holds it against me will be curbed.

Normally, I don't complain about my life too much. I mean, yeah I take the piss out of it, if only because I get myself into such stupid shit, I'd have to laugh at it, or else cry hysterically. But right now, everything and everyone around me sucks pretty hard.

I guess this is kinda my way of expressing anger. I bottle it up, it festers a little, and I unleash it every couple of months or so. Probably not the healthiest thing to do, but whatever. It's how I cope. Deal.

But you know what? Maybe I deserve to be a little angry right now. I go to classes I hate, I've got a job with terrible hours and pay, and the people I generally spend my time with like to pretend I don't exist unless they need something. So you know what? Fuck my life, everyone can suck it right now.

Here's some angry music to play you out. Cheers.

4 comments:

Genevieve Burgess said...

You could come hang out at my house for a while if I didn't live like, 15 hours away. It'd get you a break from all your shit and give me someone who's not in my direct family to talk to. Brilliant!

Only not feasible. Feel better, honey.

Robert said...

Sorry to hear things are bad at the moment. If you want to get even more pissed off - go and see Milk and you will be even more angry.
Great film but so fucking sad.
I nearly fell over as Brent Corrigan has a role in it plus gets named in the credits. I had no idea he was involved in the project!
Hope things pick up. If it makes you feel better it was 113 deg F here today and the third day of this shit is on its way tomorrow. Minimum last night was 90 deg F!
x Robert

Pants said...

Yeah, I was at that place called suck yesterday. My advise? Get drunk with a bunch of rugby players. Cheered me right up!

Jeremy Feist said...

Rusty: Believe me, if I ever happen by your area, we're going drinking! Wooo!

Robert: I'm better now, thanks Robert. Matt cheered me up! Also, I saw Milk. I was a bit surprised he was in there. I mean, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but it was like "One of these things is not like the others..." It just seemed a little out of place. Although he was totally snubbed for a Supporting actor nom, haha!

Pants: Why Pants my luv, how did you know I had a thing for the Rugby guys? And getting drunk?