Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who Loves Ya, Sarah?





Yup. I made a tasty, tasty Lemon Chiffon Cake today. And before anyone asks, no, there is no jizz in this cake. The fact that I even had to say that worries me. You know who you are, jerkface. Teeheehee!

Not much else happened today. Went to work, then after that, I went to see Marley & Me. Don't judge me, it's not that bad. It's akin to eating frozen yogourt. Not the most exciting of things, but it's sweet enough and doesn't leave you with that much guilt. Although the ending killed me. You probably already know how it's gonna end, but for the sake of not being a spoiler, I won't give too much away. All I'll say is, I saw it coming like a truck in the middle of a fucking valley, and I didn't even bother stepping out of the way. One minute I've got my poker face on, the next they're playing the dead dog card and I'm sobbing into my Reece's Pieces. Oh yeah, I'm dignified. You see the things I do for you Matt?

A completely useless FYI here, but I suck at Poker. The instant I get anything remotely resembling a good hand, I'm drunk and naked on the table doing celebratory air fucks into the faces of the other players. Just so you know.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I wanna see you play poker!
x Robert