Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today's Post Is Brought To You By The Letter SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!



Sweet holy fuck, how AWESOME is that video?

In other news, I finally managed to get my hands on the first season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer on DVD. I've been watching it for six straight hours without stopping. I never actually saw it in its original run because I was way to young at the time, but this is pretty much my new favouritest show ever.

Also, since I don't have much to post about today, I figured I might as well include the newest meme I've been forced to do. You see the things I do for you, Jamie and Jay?

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band/artist: Metric

1.Are you male or female: Patriarch On A Vespa

2.Describe yourself: Combat Baby

3.How do some people feel about you: Succexy

4.How do you feel about yourself: Raw Sugar

5.Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Ending Start

6.Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: Empty

7.Describe where you want to be: Love Is A Place

8.Describe what you want to be: Soft Rock Star

9.Describe how you live: Help I'm Alive

10.Describe how you love: Rock Me Now

11.Share a few words of wisdom: Grow Up And Blow Away

I actually liked how this one turned out, mostly because it was short and it was about music.

Oh, before I forget, I'd like to thank Matt and Sarah for providing helping out with my secretive secret that is secret...Secret. I owe you both a drink. Cheers!

3 comments:

Lainey said...

That video is ah-dorable! Rashida Jones is so cute. I like the song, too.

Oh, Jeremy Darling, I'm envious of you. I would LOVE to watch Buffy for the first time again. I remember how fucking psyched I was when I first watched it and couldn't believe how fantastic it was. I was a closet fan for years because no one my age, in my circle of friends and co-workers, watched it. Thank Godtopus for the internet for letting me get my nerd on!

Sarah said...

...secret? What secret?

I know no secrets, sir.

Secret: Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

Secret. Secret secret secretsecretsecret. That words looks weirder and weirder the more you type it. Seeeeeecret.

Goddammit, now I'm gonna spend the rest of the day running around rubbing my hands together and going "Seeeeeeeeeecret" like some gossip monger version of Gollum.

Jeremy Feist said...

Lainey: Indeed, hooray for the Blagonets! Where everybody is free to be as unapologetically geeky as they want.

Sarah: It's really quite addictive, isn't it? Secret. SEEEEEEEEEEcret. Secrety Secretive Secret!