Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SCRIPTFRENZY!!! It's Like A Frenzy, But With Scripts!

Sorry for the lack of a real post tonight, but thanks to Prisco, I've embarked on Scriptfrenzy '09. Basically, it involves me writing a 100-page script in 30 days. After spending a good 30 minutes trying to think of a good title, I think I may be getting somewhere...Kinda. I hope. Right? Right. Shut up!

Anyways, since I can't dangle something shiny in front of your faces to keep you distracted with this being the internet and all (stupid blagonets...), here's a pic of Jason Ridge being sexy to keep you company. Yay for Jason Ridge!



And for those of you who were not turned on by that (i.e. straight men, gay women, people who don't have a pulse), here's the new Yahtzee video. Cheers!

3 comments:

Genevieve Burgess said...

Wow, ass.

Ok, with that out of the way; I've written a script exactly once. It's 20 pages long, I wrote it for a class, and I've never touched it again because I hate it and I can't write dialogue. Good luck.

Alec said...

Happy scripting!

and keeping score…

Jason Ridge photo: 2
The Escapist video: 0

Figgy said...

Yow, that's an ass. I want to reach in and bite it.

Um. Not that I do that sort of thing. Just...you know..um...

LOOK OVER THERE!

*runs*