Sunday, May 24, 2009

Five Current Guilt Pleasures

#5: 3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me

My God this song is just shitballs stupid. Catchy as hell, but it sounds like it was written by a post-op lobotomy patient. Have you listened to the lyrics? "Tell your boyfriend if he says hes got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him." I just puked in my mouth typing that out. And the Helen Keller shout out? Really? Niiiiiice...

#4: Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up

On the long list of pop chicks, Kelly Clarkson is one of the few that actually doesn't make me wanna do horrible, horrible things involving a lawnmower. But still, if it qualifies for the Billboard Top 40 or whatever, it's a guilty pleasure.

#3: Taylor Swift - Love Story

You know what? I was raised on Country Music, so I'm just gonna blame my parents for liking this. I am not taking the fall for this shit...

#2: Kid Cudi - Day 'n Night

This song is fucking EVERYWHERE. And it's disturbingly not that bad. But until he releases and album and proves otherwise that he's not total shit, I'm keeping this tucked away in the Guilty Pleasures category.

#1: Jason Mraz - Lucky feat. Colbie Callait

Because I hate myself, that's why. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME?

No comments: